Chris_Rebel

Go down

Chris_Rebel

Post  Chris_Rebel on Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:02 pm

I want to apply for the Admin Trial from Thursday till Sunday.

(( IC ))
Firstname:Chris
Lastname:Rebel
Age:16
Job:Right now, I am Instructor

(( OOC ))
Age:13
Ingame Level:7
Nationality:Greek
Time played on the server:317 hours(+before the reset)(and maybe more)
Online average every day:10 hours
English level [Rate from 1 to 10 with a 10 as best]:10/10
RolePlay level [Rate from 1 to 10 with a 10 as best]:9,5/10
I should be the next admin because:Cause I want to help the server at the maximum and don't let hackers trashing it. Also I want to help other people(I help them but for example when someone is stuck I can't slap him) and to make everyone have fun. I also want to stop the DMer, the Non RPers and the GTAs (With ajail)
Any other info?Yes.
I WILL DO THE BEST FOR THE SERVER!

I swear, that if I might become one of the new Admins, I'll give my best for the server, to give everyone a very good welcome and stay. I won't be Admin for my own, but for the server and for players who play on this server.
[i]Please put [stroke][/stroke] if you don't mean this, and put if you do mean this!
avatar
Chris_Rebel
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris_Rebel

Post  SeanShooter on Thu May 29, 2008 8:44 am

Hehe shouldnt be posting here but 16 IC as Driver Instructor lol

SeanShooter
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris_Rebel

Post  Torben on Thu May 29, 2008 4:19 pm

You break rules alot, I think you aren't going to be a good admin.
avatar
Torben
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 176
Woonplaats : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OOC age...

Post  troels on Thu May 29, 2008 6:05 pm

I dont think that that young persons should be admins. Last time there was a young admin (Steven Hunt) he, well sort of. ruined the game...

troels
Beginning to Post
Beginning to Post

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character story
Character information:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris_Rebel

Post  Zen_Andreas on Thu May 29, 2008 6:21 pm

troels wrote:I dont think that that young persons should be admins. Last time there was a young admin (Steven Hunt) he, well sort of. ruined the game...

lol i think most admins are around that age ^^
avatar
Zen_Andreas
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris_Rebel

Post  Paddy_Collins on Thu May 29, 2008 6:44 pm

Zen_Andreas wrote:
troels wrote:I dont think that that young persons should be admins. Last time there was a young admin (Steven Hunt) he, well sort of. ruined the game...

lol i think most admins are around that age ^^

Lol Zens right Razz I'm 14 Razz I Have Anger Problems Things Still GO Smooth for Me Torben His age is 87 Hes a pedofile Razz Things Still Work For Him RazzVery Happy

_________________

Name = Paddy_Collins
Level = 15
Admin Level = 4
The Evil God Admin Of Doom!
The Photographer!
avatar
Paddy_Collins
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 176
Woonplaats : Prossy-Land And JimmySucks-Land
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris_Rebel

Post  Lars_Berg on Thu May 29, 2008 7:59 pm

Paddy_Collins wrote:
Zen_Andreas wrote:
troels wrote:I dont think that that young persons should be admins. Last time there was a young admin (Steven Hunt) he, well sort of. ruined the game...

lol i think most admins are around that age ^^

Lol Zens right Razz I'm 14 Razz I Have Anger Problems Things Still GO Smooth for Me Torben His age is 87 Hes a pedofile Razz Things Still Work For Him RazzVery Happy
He also did some weird things with me, and I am 14 Surprised :O
avatar
Lars_Berg
Moderator

Number of posts : 75
Age : 24
Woonplaats : NL
Registration date : 2008-03-09

View user profile http://www.nextgeneration2008.co.nr/   << Aff course xP

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris_Rebel

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum