Alex_Soloviev

Go down

Alex_Soloviev

Post  Alex_Soloviev on Mon May 19, 2008 6:50 am

"Ahhhh!!" cried a man.
"nigga gimme yo fucking wallet" said Alex and pistol whipped the man tied up in the back of a Chevy.
"Ahhhh!!" cried the man from the pain.
"last chance bitch"
"please" begged the man."why are you doing this"
"the fuck you think, i want money!" replied Alex. The man ignored him and starts to cry."Thats it..." with a blink of an eye, drake pulled the trigger to the mans head......Today was just another typical bad day for Alex Sotni. Living with his mom and brother at the age of 23. He lives in an apartment in the Bay.
Alex heads home from the robbery and slams the money on the table. "there you go mama, $800".
"where'd you get $800 from boy?" said his mom. "pay check came in early today" he replied. His mama didnt believe him but takes it anyways.
"hmm hun, whats that boys name you always use to kick it with" said his mom.
"who you talkin' about?" he replied "I know alot of people"
"that one boy...what was his name?" she said and thinks hard.
"I aint got time for this mama" he walks towards the door and opens it.
"Ace!!" she quickly said. As soon as she said it, Alex stop right in his track as if time froze. "yeah thats that boys name...Ace." she said.
"Ace?...what about him" he replied
"Well tha boy was up in America's Most Wanted the other night" she replied. "They caught him doing all this business stuff."
Alex felt suprise but at the same time not. Then he chuckles "I wonder what he done now" Alex looks outside the door. "Well whatevah he did" his mom said "you should give him a call or some, Cause his daddy was uhm uhmm uhm!". Alex felt disgusted.
Mean while Ace locked up in prison for 5 hours now. "hey bitch" said the security standing outside of the sale."You got a phone call". Ace wondered who it could be.The security opened the sale and dragged Ace to the phone booth. "Hello?!" Ace said. "Yo its me, Eazy" said Mike Brook. The conversation went about 9 minutes about The Hood Rydaz having troubles without someone help Eazy lead it. "Im not sure what to do" said Ace "Ok times up" said the security and he unplugged the phone.
"Shit shit shit!!!" Ace continue to shout.Then the security pulls out his nightstick and knocks Ace over the head with it. Ace woke up 3 hours later with an idea. He sat on his chair reminiscing until tomarrow when he is allowed to use the phone again.Next day came the security took Ace to the phone booth. Ace stood there thinking who to call.He wants to call Eazy but it would be no good to hear more problems. "hey quit day dreaming about fucking your mom and hurry up!!" said the security. Ace didnt wanna take it but in order to make the phone call, hehad to just ignore him. Ace then dialed a number and the phone begins to ring. "Hello?" said Alex's mom.
"Is Alex there" replied Ace.
She stays quiet for a sec "who is this?" she said
"Its that nigga Ace" he replied
"Ooo shit boy, How you been?"
"Listen, i needa talk to Alex now!" Ace said
"Well fuck you too boy" she replied and gave the phone."Alex!! that boy Ace is calling you!!!" she shouted
"What up nigga,, heard yo ass got locked up" said Alex. They start talking and Ace asked him to move to Los Santos and help Eazy lead the family. "Aight nigga I'll help a brothah out" said Alex.
"Listen nigga, when you get to LS, go to the PigPen Strip Club and go up in the private room, next to the heart shape bed look undah it and you'll find a box with mah house key and the business key" said Ace "get in mah house and there'll be 50g's stashed up in there". The security listened to what Ace just said. "you needa get there A S A P nigga, niggas gonna be after you so watch out for...." Ace got disconnected. The security had unplugged the phone.
"50gs eh?" said the security. "I'll make sure my boys will be going to your house soon".
Ace looks at him. "bitch nigga, my dawgs gon flip all yah niggas" Ace said and then swung at the security. Another security saw and ran over to grab Ace. He tried to break lose but couldnt so he spitted on the first security's face. The security pulls out a tazer and tazed Ace in the head......
Alex started packing his stuff and drove his Chevy to LS. He soon arrived and did everything Ace told him to do when he arrives at PigPen. He then started chillin at Ace's house from the long drive. He turns on the TV watching the news channel. "Today's news, Ace Michaels also known as Spade on the streets of LS had passed away today" said the news lady. "what!?!?!?" Alex shouted. "Investigators reported he was accidentally tazed in the head for assaulting a security". Alex turned off the TV and broke down inside. He then heard the door knocking so he ran and grabbed the 9 millimeter stashed in the house. He peaked outside the window seeing 2 cops with there guns out ready to shoot. Alex snuck through the back and climbed on the roof. He walked on the roof going towards the front and right ontop of them. He then shoots 1 cop in the top of the head and the other on the arm. Alex jumps off the roof and aimed the gun at the last cop alive. "you killed my nigga!!" Alex shouted
"no..please..." begged the cop.
Alex begins to cry from anger and the fact that Ace is dead.
"i hate.....the law!!!!!" shouted Alex, crying at the same time. Alex then pulls the trigger killing the cop."Fuck the muthafucking law nigga!!" he shouts again. "And fuck the muthafucking cops!!!".
Alex_Soloviev

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character story
Character information: leader of medic/FM

View user profile http://ls-rp.at.ua/

Back to top Go down

um

Post  Arnold_Black on Mon May 19, 2008 3:47 pm

wtf
Arnold_Black
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-08

View user profile http://wildwest-rp.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex_Soloviev

Post  Kala on Mon May 19, 2008 4:00 pm

Arnold_Black wrote:wtf

YEAH! A BIG WTF
Kala
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Don_Vito on Mon May 19, 2008 4:01 pm

Kala wrote:
Arnold_Black wrote:wtf

YEAH! A BIG WTF

LOL!
Don_Vito
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character story
Character information:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  James on Mon May 19, 2008 4:34 pm

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL * 1000000

James
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy_Hernandez on Mon May 19, 2008 5:16 pm

Hahaha, copycat, you can't speak English that good, I can see easily wich things you've changed Wink

Abondoned Airport Leader + Leader of the AA Stunt-Team.
Member of the [ET] Event Team.

Jimmy_Hernandez
Administrator

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Character story
Character information: PD Sheriff (Leader) Jimmy Hernandez

View user profile http://nextgeneration2008.usersboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex_Soloviev on Mon May 19, 2008 5:39 pm

Jimmy_Hernandez wrote:Hahaha, copycat, you can't speak English that good, I can see easily wich things you've changed Wink
NOP my freind write that ii tell him what to write rely i am not liry
Alex_Soloviev

Number of posts : 148

Character story
Character information: leader of medic/FM

View user profile http://ls-rp.at.ua/

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank_Lomin on Mon May 19, 2008 8:09 pm

HAHAHA LOL! lol!
Frank_Lomin
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard_West on Mon May 19, 2008 9:42 pm

Im Micky Mouse if you wrote that...

Richard_West
Administrator

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank_Lomin on Sat May 24, 2008 8:20 pm

I Think the post stupidly and unnecessary. ermm.. can someone admin lock the topic? Rolling Eyes
Frank_Lomin
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: