The Rannks(in Real Life)

Go down

The Rannks(in Real Life)

Post  Alex_Soloviev on Tue May 20, 2008 4:54 am

Paramedic - As of 2006, there were 1,820 licensed Paramedics in the state of Connecticut. It typically takes a Paramedic two years of very intensive training to receive their certification. They are trained in ALS (Advanced Life Saving) skills such as IV therapy, medication administration, and intubation. They become the "eyes and ears" of the ER Physician in the field and provide life saving intervention when needed. Washington Ambulance is supported by Medic 4 out of New Milford Hospital.EMT-I
---------------------------------------------

EMT-I
EMT Intermediate (Emergency Medical Technician) - As of 2006, there were 913 licensed EMT I's in the state of Connecticut. An EMT-I is typically trained in IV therapy; they can establish an IV with a patient when the situation requires it.
------------------------------

EMT-B
EMT Basic (Emergency Medical Technician) - As of 2006, there were 10,696 licensed EMT B's in the state of Connecticut. Washington Ambulance is an EMT-B service. As such, there are certain requirements that we must maintain and the total time committment of our members exceeds 2000 hours a year. Our goal as an EMT-B service is to get to the patient safely & quickly, administer the appropriate care, and transport the patient to the nearest hospital. We are trained in all the use of all of the items located on the Apparatus page.
----------------------------

MRT (Medical Response Technician) - As of 2006, there were 6,279 licensed MRT's in the state of Connecticut. Many Fireman are MRT's and some of our members are also MRT's. They fulfill an important link in the EMS system as they are typically First Responders and frequently drive the ambulance. In addition, the Connecticut State Police have another 1,229 licensed MRT's.
Alex_Soloviev

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character story
Character information: leader of medic/FM

View user profile http://ls-rp.at.ua/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rannks(in Real Life)

Post  Dexter_Black on Tue May 20, 2008 3:43 pm

Since you are just ONE in the medic team, we wont set up new ranks. What for? Anywas if you gain atleast 3 people we can think about it. xP
Dexter_Black
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Character story
Character information:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex_Soloviev on Tue May 20, 2008 3:47 pm

Dexter_Black wrote:Since you are just ONE in the medic team, we wont set up new ranks. What for? Anywas if you gain atleast 3 people we can think about it. xP
............we have that ranks...............and i didnt ask for setup it.........................
Alex_Soloviev

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character story
Character information: leader of medic/FM

View user profile http://ls-rp.at.ua/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down